Meet the new aggressive Honda CBR150R
Snapshot: By the looks alone the bike looks promising and now closer to its competition the Yamaha R15v2.0.
Internet has been surfacing with the images of the new generation Honda CB150R. The pictures suggests that the bike has received significant changes on the visual part at least. The old fairing has been changed and the bike now wears an aggressive sharp fairing with new set of decals. By the looks alone the bike looks promising and now closer to its competition the Yamaha R15v2.0.
Till date Honda has not been very lucky in terms of CBR150R sales and the bike seemed to have lacked the charisma needed to hit the right spot in the Indian market. The bike competes directly against the Yamaha R15v2.0 and the latter has a tremendous market unlike the case on CBR150R. But the pictures suggests that Honda seemed to have taken a lesson out of it and so have completely reworked the body on the CBR150R.
The spy shots that seemed to have taken out from a video also suggests the bike will have a different instrument cluster with gear indicator. The bike features twin headlamps at the front that are clearly inspired from the CBR300R and CBR500R. The fairing look race inspired with sharp body lines. Also ergonomically the bike will have significant changes, the position looks aggressive and the front seemed to be more raked as compared to earlier. We are quite sure that this version will hit the Indian market soon.
Images 2 and 3 Source - KobaYogas
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-24 12:33:00Syed Shiraz ShahHonda readies new CBR 150 R
- 2014-05-08 23:26:03Udit VishalNew Honda CBR 150R will get split headlamps
- 2014-05-28 19:18:40Udit VishalHonda CBR 150R gets new color scheme in Indonesia
- 2014-06-05 22:30:49Udit VishalHonda launches 2014 CBR150R in Indonesia
- 2015-08-04 14:17:09Prashant SinghCB Hornet 160R, CBR150R and CBR250R showcased by Honda at the RevFest
- 2016-06-24 12:37:33Neeraj JhaHonda One Make Race Details Announced; Starts Exclusive Women Race
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14Neeraj JhaHonda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One