Meet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic
Snapshot: The exhaust blends perfectly with the atrocious character of the bike and is designed to complement the overall racy looks of the ZX-10R.
Akrapovic has launched Evolution Line Carbon exhaust system specially designed for the ZX-10R. The best part is that this exhaust system will also be available for the Indian market. It has been priced at Rs 1.91 lakh and the waiting period for its arrival from the factory in Slovenia is around four weeks.
The Evolution Line Carbon system’s design is crafted taking inspiration from Tom Sykes’ and Jonathan Rea's World Superbike Championship motorcycles and comes with a hand-crafted carbon-fibre hexagonal muffler and endcap. It seriously boosts performance by cutting the weight by more than 4kgs and increasing peak power by 16bhp and torque by 5Nm. The exhaust blends perfectly with the atrocious character of the bike and is designed to complement the overall racy looks of the ZX-10R. Apart from that, an optional carbon-fibre muffler bracket is also available to further take its looks to the next level.
The press release says - The latest range of innovative AkrapoviДЌ lightweight exhaust products will take the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R to even greater performance levels, all the while increasing aesthetic and aural levels to make the bike an even greater pleasure in every area.
Share your views on this exhaust system in the comment section below and if you have any queries do let us know by hitting us at email@example.com. Stay tuned!
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46 Arjit Garg 4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44 Arjit Garg First action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16 BikePortal Team Ninja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59 Arjit Garg 2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22 Arjit Garg Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01 Arjit Garg Video- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59 Prashant Singh The new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22 Prashant Singh Video: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46 Prashant Singh So the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52 Prashant Singh K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17 Prashant Singh Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40 Prashant Singh The 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05 Prashant Singh Check out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45 Prashant Singh The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue