Mega Gallery - 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 World Endurance Bike is a Sublime Beauty
Snapshot: The Race Colours make the all new R1 any race fans dream of the good kind!!!
The 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 is the closest motorcycle Yamaha has ever built to the MotoGP prototypes. Available to the masses, the 2015 all new Yamaha YZF-R1 take its iconic history to an whole new level and will extend the territory of the new range of hyperbikes for the world, motorcycles with not just the engine and manufacturing technology more advanced than the world has ever seen but also these break new grounds in the electronic aids provided to the mass produced motorcycles.
Just recently we showed how stunning the race spec WSBK 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 looks and now we have the first pictures of what is the World Endurance Race version of the R1, and as you can see below in the gallery, this is one sublime gorgeous beauty!!!!
“Yamaha France GMT 94 Michelin Racing” team is ready for FIM Endurance World Championship action this year, especially with the all-new 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 motorcycle. Yamaha France took the 2014 title in a convincing fashion, so it will be interesting to see what riders David Checa, Kenny Foray, and Mathieu Gines can accomplish with their new toy.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 11:52:58Sunny SoralFIM Homologates Ducati, Yamaha, Aprilia and BMW's 2015 Hyperbikes
- 2015-04-10 15:19:19Prashant SinghYamaha launches 2015 YZF-R1 & R1M in India at INR 22.34 lakhs & INR 29.43 lakhs respectively
- 2015-11-30 14:27:15Prashant SinghRossi wins the 2015 Monster Energy Monza Rally
- 2015-12-16 19:25:37Prashant SinghValentino Rossi The Game, to be launched next year
- 2016-05-23 14:31:12Neeraj JhaJorge Lorenzo beats Marques to Italian MotoGP win