Michael Schumacher, the God of F1 racing has finally come out of his coma and has left the hospital at Grenoble. Schumacher, 45 years of age, was in a medically induced coma after suffering a head injury while skiing with his son in the French Alps on december 29th last year. He has moved to an undisclosed location for recovery. His family thanked people who had sent messages of support, saying: "We are sure it helped him."
Michael Schumacher out of coma
Snapshot: Michael Schumacher is out of coma and is recuperating, says his family
Related car news
- 10-09-2014 Arjit Garg Schumacher back at home after spending 9 months in hospital
- 22-12-2016 Autoportal Team Alfa Romeo is planning for the Formula 1 return
- 03-12-2016 Autoportal Team Nico Rosberg announces retirement from F1 racing
- 01-12-2016 Autoportal Team 2017 F1 season calendar finalized, German GP dropped
- 30-11-2016 Pankaj Vig Analysis – F1 car 2017
- 27-11-2016 Autoportal Team Abu Dhabi GP - Nico Rosberg crowned the new F1 World Cham...
- Most Popular