More details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Snapshot: The Pulsar RS200 is confirmed to get features like twin projector headlights and LED taillights.
The new microsite setup by Bajaj for the Pulsar RS200 features the teaser video as well as images of the new Pulsar. The new images showcase the ‘Crystal’ LED taillights, the twin projector headlights and the ‘aggressive muscular styling’ of the Pulsar RS200, the launch date is expected to be 26th March. Bajaj’s Turkish website explains that the Pulsar RS200 will measure 2,060 mm in length, 750 mm in width, 1,160 mm in height and 165 mm in ground clearance.
As per the specs revealed, the RS 200 will borrow the power unit from the Pulsar 200 NS that is powered 199.5 single cylinder liquid cooled DTSi engine. But, the similarities end here and both the power and torque figures are different now. The new engine delivers 24.4 ps of power at 9500 rpm and 18.6 Nm at 8000 rpm, meaning that the RS 200 is about 0.90ps more powerful than NS200, while it's about 1ps less powerful than the Duke 200.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour