The Motor Show in New York this year has seen many new arrivals vying with one another to catch the eyes and attention of the discerning car enthusiasts from all over the world. Audi America has also unveiled its sedan model in the show. It is likely to go on sale sometime in 2014. The details show that it is not only going to be a product of modern technology and craftsmanship but it will also leave the car enthusiasts breathless with its peak performance.
The car is designed as a ‘sedan’ rather than as a ‘hatch’. It is luxurious and as well as it makes efficient use of fuel. The car has a bigger ‘trunk’ to cater to the preference of both Chinese and American tastes. For American markets the vehicle will have the following features:
- Four engines which ‘internal combustion’ attached to 4 ‘drive plateforms’ As following:
- One hundred and seventy hp 1-8L 4 Cylinder gas ‘turbo’ engine;
- One Hundred and Fifty HP 2L ‘turbo diesel’ engine;
- ‘Quattro ‘ S 3 2L’turbo’ engine;
- A 2-0L gas ‘turbo’ ‘Quattro’ engine a drive which is all-Wheel.
- The exterior of the car is not very exciting. It is normal and old fashioned as preferred by the market segment. There are no extended fin tails or cuts on the bonnet, the outline is neat, clear cut and simple.
The vehicle has Light Emitting Diodes (‘LED’) lamps in front. The body has a light aluminium frame, and new wheels in front, an excellent ‘shock absorber’ system which makes driving on rough roads easy and hassle free. One new addition to the interior is called ‘Phone Box’, keeping in mind the tendency of the modern drivers to carry on a conversation this device actually improves the reception when the phone is resting inside the box.
The new Audi A3 when it comes on the market is likely to create great enthusiasm in admirers and fans of Audi car manufacturers who expect a great deal from this brand.