Ninja H2 specs leaked!
Snapshot: The machine would outclass any other production motorcycle on the drag strip.
We have been keeping good follow-up with news regarding Kawasaki’s new supercharged Ninja set to launch at the Intermot motor show on the September 30. And with just 10 days to go, detail specs of this new motorcycle’s engine have leaked on the Internet. The H2 is reportedly fitted with a centrifugally supercharged 1000cc inline 4-cylinder engine. This new Powertrain would aid a peak power delivery of 222bhp.
With Japanese motorcycles known for keeping their overall weight low, would result in a fantastic power to weight ratio that would help this motorcycle to rocket past the 100kmph and 200kmph mark like none seen before. Of course, to tame such enormous power on a short motorcycle wheelbase, Kawasaki would be employing a plethora of 10 electronic power modes to keep the front wheel from jumping up in the air on hard acceleration. The H2 will be packing a completely new set of parts, from the new supercharged engine to its lightweight trellis frame the new bike will also have a single sided swingarm
Further, there is also news that Kawasaki would be launching a track only version of the H2 with even more power. While, to keep the things legal, the street version has to do with only 222bhp of power, the unrestricted, no-holes-barred race version would pump out a whopping 307bhp at crank easily making it the fastest production motorcycle on any circuit around the world, just in case you forgot, even MotoGP machines produces only close to 220bhp.
The Ninja H2 although carrying the Ninja name is in no way similar to any other motorcycle in the Ninja range. The machine would outclass any other production motorcycle on the drag strip, although its yet to see how it delivers power and how well it sticks to the ground, we are pretty sure that as it is, the H2 is here to rage out a new competition and a new segment of motorcycles that would see the light of day from other manufacturers' stable soon.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46 Arjit Garg 4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44 Arjit Garg First action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59 Arjit Garg 2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22 Arjit Garg Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01 Arjit Garg Video- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59 Prashant Singh The new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22 Prashant Singh Video: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46 Prashant Singh So the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52 Prashant Singh K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17 Prashant Singh Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40 Prashant Singh The 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05 Prashant Singh Check out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45 Prashant Singh The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08 Prashant Singh Meet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic