- Nissan Kicks buyers will benefit by Rs 1.15 lakhs this December
- The Red Weekends Initiative is available at all Datsun and Nissan dealerships in India
- Buyers can enjoy benefits like cash discounts, gift vouchers, exchange bonuses, and other gifts.
Nissan has introduced the Red Weekends initiative for its loyal customers in December. This initiative, available with all Datsun and Nissan dealerships in the country, allows customers to enjoy exciting benefits.
The Nissan Kicks gets benefits up to Rs 1.15 lakhs this December. The breakup of the offer is as follows.
- Cash Discount – Up to Rs 40,000
- Corporate Discount – up to Rs 10,000
- Exchange Bonus – Up to Rs 40,000
- Extended warranty – up to Rs 20,500
Existing car owners get the entire range of benefits. However, the Red Weekends programme benefits first-time buyers as well. The Datsun Redigo model is available without the customer requiring an exchange of the two-wheeler. Similarly, the Datsun Go, as well as the Datsun Go+, are also available with the exchange bonus facility.
Besides, ‘Spin and Win’ offers are available with gifts ranging up to Rs 1 crore. This programme also offers attractive financing options. Rakesh Srivastava, MD of Nissan India, applauds the Red Weekends Initiative by stating that it is an innovative way of providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. He adds that this initiative brings additional cheer to the New Year festivities, as customers can buy Datsun and Nissan products at exciting financing options starting at 6.99% for 36 months.