Obsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
Snapshot: Only few hours left for the launch of highly anticipated KTM RC 390 and RC 200. Bajaj has opened its booking portal to give you a stunning look of the bike
Only few hours left for the launch of highly anticipated KTM RC 390 and RC 200. Bajaj has opened its booking portal to give you a stunning look of the bike. KTM promises something amazing Indian markets haven't seen till yet. The best power to weight ratio available in this class. Churning out 43 bhp and 375cc in capacity, this is a mean looking machine. KTM will now offer 200 and 390 naked versions as well as faired ones.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke