Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
Snapshot: BMW G 310 R is expected to launch in October 2016 in India
As the countdown begins for the official introduction of the new BMW G 310 R motorcycle in Indian two-wheeler market, we are receiving many reports regarding the upcoming entry-level naked street bike. Now, According to Paultan, this 313cc motorcycle will be launched with the many optional accessories that could help your bike to stand out from rest of them.
According to reports received, it will be offered with an inner bag for the top case, LED turn indicators, rear rack, 2 options to adjust seat to suit your needs, 2 top-case options: 30-litre and 29-litre, the 30-litre top case will also be there in Granite metallic grey, 12-volt charging socket, soft seat, and centre stand.
It powered by a liquid cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder with a backward-tilted cylinder design architecture, 313cc engine that will produce an impressive 33.5 bhp of power at 9,500 rpm and 28Nm of torque at 7,500 rpm. Power to the rear is transferred by a 6-speed transmission. According to the Company, it has a top speed of 145 kmph and has a fuel consumption of around 30-35 kmpl.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06 Neeraj Jha Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10 Prashant Singh BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13 Neeraj Jha BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017