- Piaggio has unveiled the Aprilia SXR 160 at the Auto Expo
- Besides, Piaggio is showcasing the Vespa Elettrica production version, the Aprilia Storm 2020 upgraded version, the Limited Edition of the Vespa Racing Sixties, and the Vespa 2020 Facelifts.
- Piaggio Group is committed to providing India-specific futuristic Electric-mobility solutions.
Intending to create a trendsetter “Crossmax Design” category and leverage new-age technology, Piaggio has unveiled the futuristic premium scooter, the Aprilia SXR 160 at the Auto Expo today. Manufactured at Piaggio’s Baramati factory, one can expect the scooter to hit the Indian streets by the third quarter of 2020.
Besides unveiling this premium scooter, Piaggio has showcased the European version of the Vespa Elettrica, thereby inspiring the Indian customers to adapt to electric mobility solutions. The best aspect is that Piaggio encourages the Make in India concept by planning to manufacture the scooter in India.
The Aprilia SXR 160 has a futuristic design that embodies Aprilia’s “Designed for Racers, Built for Riders” philosophy. Aprilia SXR 160 delivers an exquisite blend of Crossmax styling, sporty appeal, fantastic ergonomics, the fun-filled riding experience, and the highest degree of comfort. The Aprilia SXR 160, designed in Italy, comes with an aerodynamic design and sets a new benchmark in the Indian premium two-wheeler segment.
Mr Diego Graffi, MD & CEO of Piaggio India, states that India will always present a strategic market for the company. He also appreciated the change in the outlook of the Indian consumers over the past few years. As people in India get ready to accept change, the Aprilia SXR 160 will be setting a new benchmark. He also underlined Piaggio’s commitment towards providing electric mobility solutions for India.
- •Limited Edition Vespa Racing Series
- •Vespa 2020 Facelifts including the Vespa RED, Vespa SXL and VXL Facelifts
- •Aprilia SR 160 and Aprilia Storm 125 with disc brakes