- Maruti Suzuki cars to become comparatively costlier in January 2020
- December 2019 should be the ideal time for booking your Maruti Suzuki car models
Maruti Suzuki is hiking the prices of all its cars in January 2020
Snapshot: With an increase in the input costs, a price hike is on the cards for all Maruti Suzuki cars in January 2020.
The year 2019 has been a challenging one for the automobile industry. Despite the slowdown in the economy, Maruti Suzuki has managed to hold on to its top spot in automobile sales throughout the year. However, there has been a drop in sales figures.
The switchover to BSVI emission norms has also caused automobile manufacturers to invest in engine upgrades. Other input costs have also increased over the year. Therefore, Maruti Suzuki is planning to enhance the prices of all its models from January 2020.
It presents a golden opportunity for car buyers to book their Maruti Suzuki vehicles in December 2019 itself to avail the advantage of lower prices. Maruti Suzuki has introduced various new models like the S-Presso and the XL6. The company has also upgraded models like the Alto, Baleno, Dzire, Ciaz, Wagon R, Swift, and the Ertiga to comply with BSVI norms.
Maruti is also planning to introduce BSVI-compliant versions of the Celerio and the Alto K10 before the deadline of April 01, 2020. There are also plans to bring out the K15B petrol engine versions of the Vitara Brezza and S-Cross.
This month should be the best time to grab the advantage of low rates and book your Maruti Suzuki cars before the enhanced prices take effect from January 2020.
Related car news
- 09-12-2020 Ashish P Abraham Maruti Suzuki launches the all-new powerful and stylish Vita...
- 09-12-2020 Davender Soni Exclusive: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift revealed in Clea...
- 08-02-2020 Autoportal Team Suzuki Jimny offroader unveiled at the Expo to gauge the Ind...
- 06-02-2020 Ankit Gupta 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Debuts at Auto Expo; Details Insid...
- 05-02-2020 Ankit Gupta Target for Maruti – ‘Sale of a million green cars.’
- 03-02-2020 Prachi Walia Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift Interior Spied For First Time;...
- Most Popular