Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
Snapshot: The images are quite clear itself and explains everything you need to know about the new Himalayan.
Recently we came across images of the soon to be launched Royal Enfield’s latest adventure bomb Himalayan on the production line. The images are quite clear itself and explains everything you need to know about the new Himalayan.
Himalayan looks like a promising adventure tourer, from the raised handle-bar, long front windscreen, meaty off-road tires, high suspension set-up and ergonomics of a hard-core adventure tourer it looks like Himalayan is surely made for kicking some serious butt. The adventure tourer segment is a much needed in India and the Chennai bike-maker sure is pulling the right chords here.
Though this is not the first time images of Himalayan are out and that too of a production ready model has sure left us drooling. It will be safe to assume that this project is coming at its final stages and Royal Enfield might launch the same by this year’s end or next year’s beginning. Though nothing can be said about the new Himalayan’s displacement figures, but according to ongoing reports, the new Himalayan will be equipped with a newly developed 410cc engine capable of churning out more than 30bhp of torque. We can assume that the new Himalayan will be priced around INR 1.75 lakhs, so if you are adventure junkie you must start saving bucks now. Tell us what you think about the new Himalayan in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00 Neeraj Jha Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option