Rear disc Gixxer and Gixxer SF spied
Snapshot: We expect the new motorcycles to be priced at least 2K to 3K more than the present models.
Since the time Suzuki came up with Gixxer 150, it has proved to be one of the most successful bikes in the 150cc category. And same goes with Gixxer SF. We already test rode the naked one in the past and were impressed by everything the bike has to offer. From the recent spy images posted by Gaadiwaadi.com, it looks like the Japanese manufacturer is looking forward to upgrade the bikes with a rear disc brake.
We expect the new motorcycles to be priced at least 2K to 3K more than the present models. Apart from the new rear disc brake, there are no such changes in the motorcycle. Both of these motorcycle are powered form a same four-stroke single cylinder air-cooled 155cc engine that churns out 13.94bhp of power and 14Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. As the festive season is considered to be auspicious for buying a new motorcycle or a car, all the manufacturers are launching new products to attract as many buyers as they can. Suzuki even introduced the new Gixxer 150 and Gixxer 150 SF in new dual tone colours recently. What do u think about the new rear disc variant, tell us your views in the comment section below.
Source - Gaadwaadi.com
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-27 12:35:11Udit VishalSuzuki Gixxer 150's power figures revealed
- 2014-09-09 12:59:06Vidyadhar Sharma Suzuki Gixxer launched in India; priced at Rs. 72199
- 2014-12-16 10:46:04Sunny SoralSpied - Suzuki Gixxer 160 wears some clothes, fully faired version spotted!
- 2015-02-11 15:28:26Sunny SoralSuzuki Gixxer Outsold by Honda CB Unicorn 160 in January
- 2015-02-23 17:51:24Sunny SoralScoop: Fully Faired Suzuki Gixxer will launch Mid April 2015
- 2015-03-26 13:47:10Sunny SoralSuzuki Gixxer SF is launching on 7th April, 2014
- 2015-05-04 15:51:05Prashant SinghSuzuki introduced dual-tone colors for the Gixxer 150
- 2015-05-15 14:28:59Sunny SoralSuzuki - No plans for Sub 300cc Bikes and CKD for next 12-18 Months in India
- 2015-05-21 17:43:07Sunny SoralSuzuki Motorcycles India rolling out Gixxer Cup, We give them a Big Thumps Up
- 2015-06-15 15:03:10Prashant SinghSuzuki working on a 250cc Gixxer
- 2015-11-02 18:17:54Prashant SinghAs festive season Approaches, Suzuki Gixxer crosses 10,000 mark in October sales
- 2015-12-04 12:32:53Prashant SinghSuzuki to launch the new Gixxer 250 by March next year
- 2016-03-18 15:34:58Prashant SinghSuzuki aims to double the exports figures this year
- 2016-04-15 16:06:24Prashant SinghSuzuki Gixxer rear disc variant launched; Price is Rs 79,726
- 2016-05-05 16:45:37Neeraj JhaSuzuki announces 2016 Gixxer Cup
- 2016-05-06 19:31:48Neeraj JhaGame changers: 10 bikes that changed the way we ride
- 2016-06-28 13:32:48Neeraj JhaSuzuki Gixxer Cup set to return for Season 2
- 2016-08-16 13:15:52Neeraj JhaSuzuki Gixxer commences Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup
- 2016-09-09 11:32:24Prashant SinghSuzuki launches special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF