Rossi wins the 2015 Monster Energy Monza Rally
Snapshot: He was being tailed by Hyundai WRC driver Neuville till the final day but due to his overnight lead, Rossi went away with the winning position.
MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi added another feather to the hat by registering one more win at the 2015 Monster Energy Monza Rally. This is Rossi’s fourth win at the Monster Energy Monza Rally as he has won in 2006, 2007 and 2012. He was being tailed by Hyundai WRC driver Neuville till the final day but due to his overnight lead, Rossi went away with the winning position.
Rossi had a decent lead of 33.6 seconds to his competitor at the 2nd position on the final day of race, and eventually scored a victory with an overall lead of more than 50 seconds. He was behind the steering of the Ford Fiesta WRC 1.6 while winning his fourth Monza Rally title. The MotoGP legend was being navigated by his childhood friend Alessio 'Uccio' Salucci at the rally, Salucci has been his navigator since a long time in Moza Rally races.
Rossi had an amazing MotoGP season this year but missed the first position after a close fight with his team mate Jorge Lorenzo #99.
Neuville tweeted the following picture on his Twitter account ‘@thierryneuville’
Team BikePortal congratulates the legend for his new achievement and wishes him good luck for more. Don’t forget to share your view in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 11:52:58Sunny SoralFIM Homologates Ducati, Yamaha, Aprilia and BMW's 2015 Hyperbikes
- 2015-02-25 10:46:21Sunny SoralMega Gallery - 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 World Endurance Bike is a Sublime Beauty
- 2015-04-10 15:19:19Prashant SinghYamaha launches 2015 YZF-R1 & R1M in India at INR 22.34 lakhs & INR 29.43 lakhs respectively
- 2015-12-16 19:25:37Prashant SinghValentino Rossi The Game, to be launched next year
- 2016-05-23 14:31:12Neeraj JhaJorge Lorenzo beats Marques to Italian MotoGP win