Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
Snapshot: Earlier this position was taken by Yamaha which has now rolled down to 6th over-all position
The Chennai-based motorcycle maker, Royal Enfield, has again shown tremendous growth and now has gained an over-all fifth position in being the highest motorcycle manufacturer in India. Previously this position was occupied by the Japanese auto maker, Yamaha, which has now recorded a 4.4 per cent declination in terms of over-all sales and has now rolled down to sixth position.
Talking about Royal Enfield’s analytics, the company recorded a gigantic growth of 53 per cent in the last FY of 2015-2016 and sold almost 4,98,791 units. The company also upped the game by increasing their production capacity at their Oragadam plant which also resulted in reduction of waiting period for the delivery of new motorcycles.
Royal Enfield came up with the new Himalayan which received an overall fabulous response from the critics as well as the whole of the Indian market. The company also managed to price the bike sensibly and hence placed all the cards right, as a result it is expected that Himalayan will further help the company to improve their current sales figures and achieve even better overall position, not just domestically but internationally. Stay tuned as we bring you more updates from the motoring world.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00Neeraj JhaRoyal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option