Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
Snapshot: So the wait is over, Royal Enfield launched the all new Himalayan at Rs 1.55 lakh and this pricing we think has already given a heart attack to its competition.
Royal Enfield has dropped the bomb shell, Himalayan, by launching it at an explosive price of Rs 1.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The pricing will surely add smiles to all the faces waiting for it. The bike even after being built from ground-up will end up costing around 1.78 Lakh on-road Mumbai and that we think is an aggressive pricing for such a highly awaited motorcycle. The Himalayan can be easily said as one of the most interesting motorcycles seen in recent times.
It propels an all new LS4 411cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that is built specifically for the Himalayan. This new engine is radically smoother when compared to other Royal Enfield engines and also it has been tuned to deliver the torque throughout the rev range that means power and torque are widely spread out though out the power band that makes it a fun to ride machine irrespective of speed you are cruising at. The engine delivers 24.5bhp of maximum power at 6500rpm and peak torque of 32Nm at 4000-4500rpm.Though the bike does not features ABS but reports suggests that Himalayan will get ABS very soon, probably by early 2017. Stay tuned for more updates.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00Neeraj JhaRoyal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option