Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
Snapshot: The bike has been launched at an introductory price of Rs 1,73,676 (On-Road, Delhi).
Royal Enfield launched the mighty Himalayan few weeks ago this month in Mumbai and other Indian cities. RE introduced the bike at an unexpectedly good price but due to strict emission norms implemented in Delhi from 1st of April this year, the company had troubles registering the same in the capital city. Looks like Royal Enfield has sorted things up and gave Delhiites a reason to rejoice. The Chennai based motorcycle maker has just launched the bike in Delhi and the bike is available to buy at Rs. 1,73,676 (on-road, Delhi). Both the colors including Granite black and Snow White are available for purchase.
Announcing the price, Mr. Rudratej (Rudy) Singh, President Royal Enfield said, “We are delighted to announce the availability of our latest motorcycle - Himalayan, in New Delhi. The timing of the launch in Delhi could not have been better as all motorcycling enthusiasts in the region start frequenting the hills post Holi. We are very confident that with its simple design and versatile performance, the Himalayan will inspire confidence amongst the amateur motorcyclists. At the same time, seasoned riders will appreciate the motorcycle’s purpose-built features and attributes in terrains that have inspired the Himalayan. Towards creating and growing a new segment which offers an option for adventure loving motorcycling enthusiasts, we are offering the new Himalayan, now in Delhi, at an on-road price of Rs. 1,73,676/-.
Check out the on-road price list of Himalayan for other Indian cities –
1. Mumbai for Rs. 178,872 (on-road),
2. Bangalore for Rs. 184,316 (on-road),
3. Kolkata for Rs. 181,517 (on-road),
4. Chennai for Rs. 175,840 (on-road),
5. Hyderabad for Rs. 176,580 (on-road), and
6. Pune for Rs. 170,362 (on-road).
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58 Prashant Singh Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00 Neeraj Jha Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option