Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
Snapshot: So the wait is over, Royal Enfield HimalayanвЂ™s launch is just around the corner
It’s been quite a long time since Royal Enfield has been working on their new adventure tourer motorcycle, the Himalayan. The Chennai based auto maker showcased the bike for the first time publically through a series of videos and then at an exclusive event held in Delhi. Out trusted sources suggests, the launch of the Himalayan is just around the corner and company is looking forward for its launch on 16th of this month in Mumbai.
The company invested a lot of time and resources in the making of the Himalayan. It propels a newly made 410cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that delivers 24bhp of maximum power and 32Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to 5-speed transmission. Its frame and body work has been designed, tested and implement in close coordination with Harris Performance, which is now owned by Royal Enfield.
The Himalayan will open new dimensions for people travelling on long routes and will prove to be a worthy companion for the ones who like to take the roads less travelled. It will be the most affordable adventure dedicated motorcycle in the country and we expect it to be priced somewhere around Rs 2 Lakh. Share with us your views on the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58 Prashant Singh Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00 Neeraj Jha Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option