Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option
Snapshot: Royal Enfield Himalayan was recently spotted in new colour at a dealership in Ahmadabad.
In a bid to expand its customer reach, Royal Enfield will soon launch Himalayan in new Military Green colour option. This 400cc motorcycle was introduced by the company in initial months of this year with only two colour options – Black and White.
Apart from new colour, the bike was seen with few more cosmetic changes such as two jerrycans on each side of the fuel tank and military green coloured saddlebags with leather straps. Apart from these visual changes there are no mechanical change available on the bike as it is powered by the same 411cc, Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4 stroke, Carburettor with throttle position sensor, SOHC engine that produced 24.5 bhp of power at 6500 RPM and a peak torque of 32 Nm between 4000 - 4500 rpm. Its engine is mated to 5-speed constant mesh gearbox.
In India, the Himalayan is available with at dealership with a price tag of Rs 1.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). Decent amount of power, manageable ergonomics and an impressive ground clearance of 220mm makes it a good value for money product for buyers who love to visit mountains for adventurous riding.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India