Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
Snapshot: Royal Enfield has also planned to introduce ABS in Himalayan by 2017 and it will be the first ever Royal Enfield product to be equipped with this safety braking technology.
Till date we have seen quite a few spy images of the upcoming Himalayan, the adventure tourer motorcycle by Royal Enfield. But this is the first time when the Auto-Journos managed to click a close shot of the instrumental cluster of Himalayan. From the image, the cluster looks cluttered a bit and is not much of an eye catcher.
It is comprised of the Thunderbird inspired analogue-cum-digital console. The speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge is analogue while a small digital unit should be used to indicate the odo and trip distances. The tell-tale indicators are placed right at the middle section of the console between the speedometer and the tachometer. Royal Enfield has also planned to introduce ABS in Himalayan by 2017 and it will be the first ever Royal Enfield product to be equipped with this safety braking technology.
Himalayan will utilize an all new 400cc unit which is expected to churn out 28-30bhp of power and torque rating should be in-between 40-45Nm. It should be priced near INR 1.65 to 1.80 Lakhs. It will be the first dedicated adventure tourer offering by an Indian motorcycle maker. Don’t forget to share your views on the same in the comment section below.
Image Source - Zigwheels.com, Motoroids.com
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00Neeraj JhaRoyal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option