Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
Snapshot: Finally the wraps from the Himalayan has been taken of officially!
After a long wait, Royal Enfield has finally taken wraps of its most ambitious motorcycle yet, the Himalayan and to mark this historic moment in its history, Royal Enfield has roped in CS Santosh, our Dakar Rally hero and released a video of him testing the Himalayan through varied terrains.
If you have been with us since long then you will remember that we at Bikeportal were the first ones in the world to break the news to the world that Royal Enfield was working on an adventure tourer design and the released videos have just proven that whatever we had said about the bike was a precise news.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan arrives with an all new LS400 engine which is a 410cc power plant making 25bhp and being true to its adventure credentials, it comes in with service intervals of 10000km and spark plug change durations of 25000kms. The tank capacity on the bike is 15 litres while you will be able to extend the range with the help of the RE designed jerry can mounts on the tank of the Himalayan itself.
To be launched at the conference scheduled by Royal Enfield in Delhi on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016, just a day before the official start of the Auto Expo 2016 which Royal Enfield is not attending. The conference will also see Mr. Siddharth Lal CEO of Royal Enfield at the event and he will launch the hugely awaited adventure tourer in India.
Do share your views with us!
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00Neeraj JhaRoyal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option