Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
Snapshot: Though export figures has went down significantly, but sales figures has rocketed to ground breaking 73% in October.
The Chennai based motorcycle maker has just released its sales figures for the last month. Royal Enfield’s sales figures for October month has seen a growth of 73 per cent as opposed to corresponding month of 2014. Royal Enfield sold 44,138 units in the month of October which is nearly 73% more than the units sold in the same month of 2014, which was then 25,510. Apart from sales figures, there has been a significant drop in the export numbers as the Chennai based motorcycle maker exported 529 units in the October month last year, which is now dropped to 384 units in last month.
Royal Enfield is steadily increasing its operations overseas and is now stepping up the game in the international motorcycle market. The company has recently come up with new dealership stores in the city of Madrid, Spain and Paris, France. The Chennai based motorcycle maker is also looking forward to introduce a new adventurer tourer motorcycle in coming few months. The motorcycle is named Himalayan, based on a new 400cc unit and chances are that it might be showcased at the upcoming Rider Mania festival by Royal Enfield to be held in Goa this month.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58Prashant SinghReady to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50Prashant SinghExclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53Sunny SoralRoyal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49Prashant SinghRoyal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00Neeraj JhaRoyal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option