In a recent incident a family Jeep burst into flames when a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was put on charge inside the vehicle. The owner Nathan Dornacher was not aware of the Note 7’s recall due to the battery issues which is leading several device to explode and catch fire. The owner shared pictures of the explosion who had returned from a yard sale when the smartphone was left in the car for charging and it caught fire.
Samsung has already responded the incident and stated to a news agency that they are investigating in to the incident and they will try to repay the cost of the vehicle. The fire was the latest among all the Note 7’s explosion incident. Recently another Note 7 caught fire and burned the owner’s hands. Some of the airlines have already banned the usage of Samsung Note 7 in their flights.
Till now at least 35 units of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 have some sort of issues due to overheating. In another mentionable incident, one phone caught fire in a hotel room and destroyed property worth 1,400 dollars.