Say hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
Snapshot: The turbocharged KTM RC390 by Performance Technologies is one thing to die for.
The KTM RC390 is already a bonkers machine, what if you get 30% power boost with no weight increment? Holy cow! Yes, Performance Technologies showcased a turbocharged KTM RC390 at the Qatar Motor Show 2016. While the actual power figures are not credibly revealed but we expect it to be somewhere in lines with the earlier turbo charged Yamaha R3 which produced 60bhp.
The founder of the Performance Technologies, Nicola Bragagnola is also working on to turbocharge the green counterpart, the Kawasaki Ninja 300. The team has boosted the power figures by simply modifying the intake system of the bikes and hence no major changes were carried on to the basic platform. The hiked up power figures are introduced within the same Rev Limit as set by the factory and hence we hope these bikes will be homologated for the street use as well.
The major league members who worked on this project includes Mario Lega, Allesandro Cino and Nicolo Bragagnolo.
Till this time you must be jumping on your place to know how much it costs. Well, many components in the bikes are hand crafted and has been priced to be sold at 10,000Euroes to the public.
We are absolutely in love with these bikes, do let us know what you think in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke