Recently, we have written quite a lot about Maruti’s upcoming Ciaz. On our way to office, keen eyed staffer Amit Vats spotted the Ciaz once again on test, but before he could click more the driver sped away. The Ciaz would of course replace the SX4, and will be on offer with both the newly developed 1.4-litre engine from the Ertiga and the 1.3 multi-jet diesel as of now, generating 90 horses. Further clear details are awaited, but one thing is for sure that Maruti is betting big on this car to open up the upper C segment for them. Pricing? Should be upwards of Rs. 8 lac…as a starting price for the petrol model; we reckon the diesel to be about a lac more!
Scoop: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz caught testing
Snapshot: Autoportal spots the Maruti Ciaz testing on Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Related car news
- 06-07-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Crosses 1 lakh cumulative sales
- 23-06-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Crash Test, Scored 4-star in ASEAN NCAP
- 20-10-2015 Maruti Ciaz RS Launched at Rs. 9.20 Lakhs
- 22-07-2015 Arjit Garg Travelogue - Delhi to Agra in Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- 15-09-2015 Maruti Baleno India Launch on October 26, 2015
- 09-09-2015 Maruti YRA Production Starts in India
- Most Popular