- Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is available in diesel with 4X4 and AT.
- Skoda Superb offered in both petrol and diesel with AT.
- Both the Corporate Editions get Skoda Shield Plus.
Skoda Kodiaq and Superb Corporate Editions Launched; Prices Inside
Snapshot: Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition price starts at Rs 32.99 Lakhs while the Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is priced at Rs 25.99 Lakhs. Check out the details.
Skoda India has launched the Corporate Editions of Kodiaq SUV and Superb sedan in the country. Only available with the 2.0L TDI diesel engine with 4x4 drive system and automatic transmission, the Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition price starts at Rs 32.99 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom, India) while the Skoda Superb Corporate Edition, offered in both petrol and diesel fuel trims with automatic gearboxes, is priced at Rs 25.99 Lakhs and Rs 28.49 Lakhs (Both Ex. Showroom, India), respectively.
The Kodiaq Corporate Edition is available in four paint schemes: Quartz Grey, Moon White, Lava Blue and Magic Black. On the other hand, the Superb Corporate Edition is offered in two colours: Candy White and Magnetic Brown. The exterior features for the SUV include 'Butterly' front grille with Adaptive LED headlamps and DRLs, Black roof rails, 18-inch alloy wheels and C-shaped LED tail-lamp cluster. It also has an electrically adjustable panoramic sunroof as standard. Coming to the sedan, it flaunts wider radiator grille, razor-sharp front fog lamps and LED 'sweptback' headlamps with DRLs. Both the Corporate Editions come with Skoda Shield Plus which boasts of 6 years of warranty, insurance and 24X7 roadside assistance.
The Kodiaq Corporate Edition gets several exorbitant features such as 3-zone Climatronic AC, Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function, 40:20:40 foldable rear seats and headrests as standard. In addition, both the vehicles have the 20.32-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system by Amundsen with SmartLink technology which supports MirrorLink, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV gets 9 airbags as a standard among several noteworthy safety features while the sedan has 8 airbags among other safety equipment. Other safety features include Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), Anti Slip Regulation (ASR) and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) etc. to name a few.
Related car news
- 23-08-2018 Autoportal Team Skoda Superb Corporate Edition Launched at Rs 23.49 lakh
- 10-10-2019 Autoportal Team Skoda Octavia Onyx Launched in India, Priced at Rs 19.99 Lak...
- 10-10-2019 Prachi Walia Next-Gen Skoda Octavia To Be Revealed on 11th November, Laun...
- 17-09-2019 Autoportal Team Skoda Kodiaq Style Price Reduced By Rs 2.38 Lakhs, Details I...
- 10-09-2019 Autoportal Team India-Bound Skoda Kamiq Gets 5-star Euro NCAP Crash Safety R...
- 13-06-2019 Mayank Gupta Skoda India Inaugurates New Dealership in Lucknow, Uttar Pra...
- Most Popular