Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
Snapshot: From the images, the heavy use of the carbon fiber is clearly visible along with the strong aerodynamic lines to cut through the air at high speeds.
Kawasaki's much anticipated project, Ninja H2 images has been leaked ahead of the official launch at the Intermot Motorshow in Cologne, Germany. A quick glance and you can say that this bike is not from the planet Earth. After teasing the motorcycling world for months with videos and images of what is supposed to be a 250bhp monster, finally the images have surfaced on the web.
From the images, the heavy use of the carbon fiber is clearly visible along with the strong aerodynamic lines to cut through the air at high speeds. Kawasaki made pretty bold statements related to H2 like 'It will undoubtedly change the motorcycle landscape forever.' Motorcycle division, aerospace, gas turbine and other many other high technology, manufacturing disciplines came together to harness the power of the Kawasaki manufacturing group known as the “collective strength'.
Watch this space for the official launch of the H2. Till the time, decide for yourself, does this bike belong to Earth?
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46 Arjit Garg 4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44 Arjit Garg First action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16 BikePortal Team Ninja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59 Arjit Garg 2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01 Arjit Garg Video- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59 Prashant Singh The new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22 Prashant Singh Video: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46 Prashant Singh So the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52 Prashant Singh K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17 Prashant Singh Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40 Prashant Singh The 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05 Prashant Singh Check out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45 Prashant Singh The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08 Prashant Singh Meet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic