Suzuki to launch the new Gixxer 250 by March next year
Snapshot: According to the fresh reports, it is expected to make its official debut at the AutoExpo 2016 and will be placed somewhere in INR 1.5-2 lakh of price bracket.
The Japanese motorcycle maker is looking forward to step up the game and launch its new quarter-litre Gixxer by mid-2016. The new Gixxer is slated to be unveiled at the upcoming motorshow, the 2016 Auto Expo. As the spy images suggests the new quarter-litre Gixxer will be based on the iconic litre-class Gixxer and will fare against the sub 400cc category of motorcycles like the KTM RC390, Yamaha R3, Honda CBR 250R and the Kawasaki Ninja 300.
Suzuki launched the Gixxer 150 and Gixxer SF sometime back and both of the bikes went on to give a strong competition to other bikes in the same category. The smaller Gixxer were appreciated all over for its being a decent sporty package in budget. The bigger quarter-litre Gixxer is expected to carry the engine that was seen on the 250cc Suzuki Inazuma but will be slightly tuned for more power. The Gixxer 250 will be equipped with a revised swingarm, premium tyres and we hope the Gixxer 250 features ABS as an option atleast. According to the fresh reports, it is expected to make its official debut at the AutoExpo 2016 and will be placed somewhere in INR 2-2.5 lakh of price bracket. Stay tuned to BikePortal for more updates and don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below.
Source – BikeWale.com
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-27 12:35:11Udit VishalSuzuki Gixxer 150's power figures revealed
- 2014-09-09 12:59:06Vidyadhar Sharma Suzuki Gixxer launched in India; priced at Rs. 72199
- 2014-12-16 10:46:04Sunny SoralSpied - Suzuki Gixxer 160 wears some clothes, fully faired version spotted!
- 2015-02-11 15:28:26Sunny SoralSuzuki Gixxer Outsold by Honda CB Unicorn 160 in January
- 2015-02-23 17:51:24Sunny SoralScoop: Fully Faired Suzuki Gixxer will launch Mid April 2015
- 2015-03-26 13:47:10Sunny SoralSuzuki Gixxer SF is launching on 7th April, 2014
- 2015-05-04 15:51:05Prashant SinghSuzuki introduced dual-tone colors for the Gixxer 150
- 2015-05-15 14:28:59Sunny SoralSuzuki - No plans for Sub 300cc Bikes and CKD for next 12-18 Months in India
- 2015-05-21 17:43:07Sunny SoralSuzuki Motorcycles India rolling out Gixxer Cup, We give them a Big Thumps Up
- 2015-06-15 15:03:10Prashant SinghSuzuki working on a 250cc Gixxer
- 2015-09-23 12:25:00Prashant SinghRear disc Gixxer and Gixxer SF spied
- 2015-11-02 18:17:54Prashant SinghAs festive season Approaches, Suzuki Gixxer crosses 10,000 mark in October sales
- 2016-03-18 15:34:58Prashant SinghSuzuki aims to double the exports figures this year
- 2016-04-15 16:06:24Prashant SinghSuzuki Gixxer rear disc variant launched; Price is Rs 79,726
- 2016-05-05 16:45:37Neeraj JhaSuzuki announces 2016 Gixxer Cup
- 2016-05-06 19:31:48Neeraj JhaGame changers: 10 bikes that changed the way we ride
- 2016-06-28 13:32:48Neeraj JhaSuzuki Gixxer Cup set to return for Season 2
- 2016-08-16 13:15:52Neeraj JhaSuzuki Gixxer commences Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup
- 2016-09-09 11:32:24Prashant SinghSuzuki launches special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF