The 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
Snapshot: It is expected to hit the Indian market by mid-2016 and will be priced slightly higher than the current version which retails at INR 2.14 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
Reports from one of our sources suggests that the 2016 KTM RC390 in India might not be as pleasing as the one seen at the EICMA 2015. The new gen RC390 first seen at this year’s EICMA was equipped with a new alluring side exhaust unit, Ride-By-Wire system and a Slipper Clutch. While the new reports suggests that the India version of the RC390 will not feature the side mounted exhaust assembly as seen previously. It will only be upgraded with the Slipper Clutch and a Ride-By-Wire system.
The European model will be equipped with the side exhaust to comply with the strict emission norms of the international market, while the Indian model will continue with the same under-belly exhaust unit. It is expected to hit the Indian market by mid-2016 and will be priced slightly higher than the current version which retails at INR 2.14 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). It is currently the cheapest competitor in the sub 400cc faired motorcycles. With competition like Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Yamaha R3, RC390 is chosen by most of the riders for being the best value for money proposition among all. Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke