The 2017 Kawasaki Z800 to get a semi-faired body?
Snapshot: The new generation Kawasaki Z800 will get a more electronically advance with new better riding modes and a semi-faired body will change the way IndiaвЂ™s bestselling middle-weight motorcycle looks.
The mad machine, Z800, has been a best seller for the Japanese auto maker, Kawasaki. The bike is not only the most powerful motorcycle in its segment but is also the most distinctive looking motorcycle compared to all of its competition. Over the time Z800 has earned the crown for being the bestselling middle-weight motorcycle in India and it looks like Kawasaki have serious plans to make the Z800 an even fiercer package.
The 2017 Z800 is expected to carry more advanced riding modes electronics and sportier looking mini-fairing that will change the way Z800 looks at the present time. Also the patent images from Kawasaki suggests that the new bodywork will seriously upgrade Z800 in terms of visuals and the new semi-faired version will be available alongside the fully naked one. The current generation Z800 is the most powerful bike in its class and it draws this power from the liquid-cooled inline-four 806cc engine that delivers 113bhp of peak power at 10,200rpm and 83Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed transmission. The bike currently retails at Rs 7.34 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Hit us with your views on the new generation Z800 in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-06 12:33:05Udit VishalKawasaki Z250 could reach India around festive season
- 2014-05-22 11:32:16Divyanshu BooraEurope gets to taste the Performance Edition of Kawasaki Z800
- 2015-09-28 17:58:10Prashant Singh2016 Kawasaki Z800 Black arrives at the Delhi Dealership
- 2016-04-13 14:47:28Prashant SinghKawasaki Z800 to get Rs 1 lakh cheaper soon
- 2016-06-01 11:12:44Neeraj JhaKawasaki denies local assembly of Z800