The 2017 KTM 390 Duke spied getting tested in Spain
Snapshot: The new 390 Duke looks sharper and more aggressive with new re-designed body and side mounted exhaust assembly.
As reported earlier, the Austrian motorcycle maker announced its plans of updating the present generation 390/200 Duke and RC200/390 motorcycles with the new generation models in 2017. According to the recent spy images posted on internet, the company was spied testing the new generation 390 Duke in Spain. The bike was fully uncovered wearing no camouflage at all and so we can easily figure out the visual changes carried on the new Duke. Speaking of the rear end, the tail section derives it looks from the bigger 690 Duke. The tank has been redesigned and now carries a longer sharper bikini fairing.
The headlight assembly looks exactly like the one seen on the present Duke and has not been changed, but chances are final models can have changed headlight as well. The frame also looks like the one seen on the present models so it looks like no major changes has been on the chassis part. The bike was also seen having the side mounted exhaust which is introduced so as to comply with the stringent Euro 4 emission norms. The present generation 390 Duke comes with ABS, Slipper clutch we expect the 2017 390 Duke will also feature ride-by-wire throttle system to compete more fiercely against the rise competition. Also the reports suggests that its engine will have a second balancer shaft in the cylinder head that will help in calming the vibrations at higher rpms.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-19 20:15:59Udit VishalKTM organised Orange Day at BIC
- 2014-11-14 12:37:16Sunny SoralKTM taking their Tiny but Mighty Hooligan Duke 390 to USA!
- 2014-12-05 11:27:33Sunny SoralMore Splendid Photo's of Kunka KTM 200 Duke T Concept!!!
- 2015-02-16 13:24:01Sunny SoralUtterly Insane Scrambler Concept of Duke 390 by Holographic Hammer
- 2015-02-19 13:04:10Sunny SoralKTM Upgrades the 2015 Duke 390 with Slipper Clutch and more Goodies
- 2015-04-10 17:46:53Prashant SinghKTM Duke 390 may receive a facelift
- 2015-07-08 15:31:32Sunny SoralFirst Ride Review - Benelli TNT 300, a Tiny Little Fun Machine!
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke
- 2016-07-06 13:45:23Prashant Singh2017 KTM 390 Duke rendered by Valerio Polifroni
- 2016-07-06 17:47:36Neeraj JhaNew 2017 KTM Duke 390 Rendered
- 2016-07-28 12:43:43Prashant SinghUpdated KTM 390 Duke Spied in Austria
- 2016-09-14 12:10:57Prashant SinghVideo - 2017 KTM 390 Duke Spied Up Real Close - All Details Revealed!