The 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber spied again
Snapshot: It is will first of a kind motorcycle in the Triumph Bonneville family that is expected to hit the markets by late 2016.
The iconic British motorcycle maker, Triumph Motorcycles, is again seen testing the Bonneville Bobber which was spied last year for the first time. The motorcycle will be an all new model in the Bonneville family with such raw and tough looks. Its frame is a completely reworked piece that is designed specifically for this bike and looks like it body doesn’t share much elements with Triumph’s other modern classic motorcycles. That aside, brake system and the front suspensions are inspired from the newly launched Bonneville range.
Featuring s teardrop fuel tank, super wide handle-bar and a single seat, the bike will surely be one comfortable motorcycle to ride. Though nothing certain can be said about the engine its propels but for now it can assumed it carries the same 1200cc Parallel Twin long stroke power plant that sits in the Bonneville T120. The mill churns out a peak torque rating of 105Nm@3100rpm.
The company launched two new motorcycles including the Street Twin and T120 at the AutoExpo 2016 and further announced that the third motorcycle Thruxton R will be launched by mid-2016. Do let us know your views on the same in the comment section below and stay tuned as we bring you more updates from the motoring world.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-25 11:22:26 Sunny Soral Triumph Celebrates 1st Indian Anniversary with a stunning build by Rajputana Customs
- 2015-04-30 11:57:49 Prashant Singh 2016 Triumph Bonneville spotted testing
- 2015-05-25 16:03:41 Sunny Soral Triumph shows Custom Bonneville at Bike Shed London with Barbour International
- 2015-07-21 17:32:09 Prashant Singh Triumph Scrambler from Jurassic World up for Auction
- 2015-10-13 12:39:39 Sunny Soral Video - Triumph begins Teasing 2016 Bonneville, may be Liquid Cooled!
- 2015-10-15 14:44:38 Prashant Singh Triumph to unveil new Bonnies on 28th this month?
- 2015-10-28 11:45:29 Prashant Singh Triumph introduces all new 2016 Bonneville motorcycles
- 2016-01-19 11:12:37 Prashant Singh Triumph Motorcycles commences the bookings of the 2016 Bonneville range
- 2016-02-22 11:53:57 Prashant Singh Triumph India showcases the new Bonneville range at the IBW 2016