The All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
Snapshot: Behold , the Pulsar 200SS with Gold Accents, IS it the most beautiful bike in India under 600CC?
Some time ago we reported how the hugely anticipated Pulsar 200SS when launched in India will come out in 4 Colours and that how we just love the all black theme in particular among the four shades. Now according to a report from TMC Blog, Bajaj Auto held a private showcase of its first fully faired motorcycle, the Pulsar 200SS to a group of key media personnel from Indonesia, at the Akurdi plant in Pune, Maharashtra. Based on the website’s report, it seems that Indonesia will be a key export market for the 200 SS.
The bike in the pictures being circulated throughout web looks completely ready for production and it is what should be the showroom spec motorcycle, thus here we have what is the final form of the country's most talked about motorcycle right now. Expected to arrive in two variants with a choice to use one with ABS or the standard version and there should be a price difference of around 15000 separating the two models. As already discussed earlier, the bike will be powered by the same engine that powers the Pulsar 200NS. The Engine is a single cylinder 199.5cc unit that makes 24.5PS and is a 3 valve unit.
We are expecting the engine will be re-tuned by the engineers at Bajaj to deal with the increase in weight of the bike due to the incorporation of the fully faired design. The transmission will be the same 6 speed one form the 200NS. The bike was also unvield at Columbia some time back.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28BikePortal TeamVideo - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22Prashant SinghDual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43Sunny SoralIs the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14Prashant SinghDetailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29Prashant SinghBajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch