It seems the festive season has come early at Toyota Kirloskar Motor(TKM). The car maker has just announced the launch of its popular Innova MPV in special edition version called Toyota Innova Limited Edition 2014 and is aimed at pushing sales up around the festive season. Changes to the exterior include, a royal new colour called Bronze Mica Metallic along with a ‘Limited Edition’ emblem at the rear end to mark it as a special edition car. The headlamps and tail lamps get chrome lining along with stickers on the side body panels. The big changes on the interior include a touchscreen display audio with DVD, CD, USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth along with a remote control. You also get dual-tone seat fabric colour coordinated door trims to add to the style quotient as well. The Limited Edition version is available from Rs 12.90 lakh to Rs 13.00 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi) and only 1500 exclusive units will be available on sale till end of November 2014. So if you want an Innova that looks and feels exclusive then this Limited Edition is just for you.
Toyota launches Special Edition Innova
Snapshot: Only 1500 units of special edition version to be sold till end of November to boost sales around festive season
Related car news
- 20-01-2017 Autoportal Team Tata Hexa – Which variant to buy?
- 02-09-2015 Autoportal Team Compare Toyota Innova Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- 20-02-2015 Pankaj Vig Compare Honda Mobilio Vs Toyota Innova
- 01-04-2016 Autoportal Team Toyota Innova Crysta Spotted Undisguised; Launch Next Month
- 28-01-2016 Autoportal Team 2016 Toyota Innova to be Named as Toyota Innova Crysta?
- 31-07-2014 7 Seater Cars in India below Rs.12 Lakh
- Most Popular