Triumph India has increased the prices of all their models, the price difference on lower models is around INR 20K and it goes up to INR 1 Lakh on their top models currently selling in India. Triumph made their official entry into Indian market in 2013 and has received a fabulous response since then. It is not long since the British manufacturer started their business here and they have already managed to bring their big product range to the country.
The new increased prices have already been updated on company’s official website. Since there was no official statement the price hike can be related to the increase in exercise duty since earlier this year.
Price difference for entry-level Bonneville is around INR 20K, Bonneville T100 and Thruxton cafe racer models while the range-topping cruisers Thunderbird Storm, LT and the flagship Rocket III have seen increment in price of over INR 1 lakh on each model. Tiger 800 XCx and the XRx were the latest launches from Triumph India and are not a part of price hike as they are already introduced with the updated prices itself starting at Rs. 10.50 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). Getting an amazing response in the first year of sales itself, Triumph crossed over near 1300 units of sales till the end of 2014 and a target of 2500 units/year have been set. With currently 11 dealerships around the country, Triumph plans to expand the number to 25 by the year 2018. With future plans of entering into 500cc category with quarter-litre offering Triumph is all set to rule the market.
2015 Triumph India Prices (ex-showroom, Delhi) –
* Bonneville –INR 5,99,000/-
* Bonneville T100 – INR 6.97,610/-
* Thruxton – INR 7,18,290/-
* Street Triple – INR 7,91,080/-
* Speed Triple – INR 11,05,990/-
* Daytona 675 ABS – INR 10,69,000/-
* Daytona 675R – INR 12,14,550/-
* Tiger 800 XCx – INR 10,50,000/-
* Tiger 800 XRx – INR 12,70,000/-
* Tiger Explorer XC – INR 18,75,000/-
* Thunderbird Storm – INR 13,95,000/-
* Thunderbird LT – INR 16,19,670/-
* Rocket III – INR 21,29,560/-