Triumph Motorcycles commences the bookings of the 2016 Bonneville range
Snapshot: It is expected that the new range will be priced slightly higher than the current generation Bonneville motorcycles
The legendary British motorcycle maker has officially started the bookings for its new Bonneville range which was unveiled few weeks back at the 2015 EICMA in Milan, Italy. The new Bonneville range has gone through a lot of changes for the betterment of the highly celebrated retro motorcycle range from Triumph. The new Bonneville range features an all new liquid-cooled parallel twin engine and the Street Twin makes 18% more torque than the previous Bonneville. Not only this, each of the motorcycles in this range will feature an all new engine, new chassis and new advanced components.
The new range is composed of the entry level motorcycle, the Street Twin, the Bonneville T120, the Bonneville T120 Black, Thruxton and the Thruxton R. Though the launch dates are still not known but surely the range will be showcased at the upcoming motorshow in Delhi, the 2016 AutoExpo. It is expected that the new range will be priced slightly higher than the current generation Bonneville motorcycles. Stay tuned to Bikportal as we bring your more updates on the same and till then don’t forget to type in your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-25 11:22:26Sunny SoralTriumph Celebrates 1st Indian Anniversary with a stunning build by Rajputana Customs
- 2015-04-30 11:57:49Prashant Singh2016 Triumph Bonneville spotted testing
- 2015-05-25 16:03:41Sunny SoralTriumph shows Custom Bonneville at Bike Shed London with Barbour International
- 2015-07-21 17:32:09Prashant SinghTriumph Scrambler from Jurassic World up for Auction
- 2015-10-13 12:39:39Sunny SoralVideo - Triumph begins Teasing 2016 Bonneville, may be Liquid Cooled!
- 2015-10-15 14:44:38Prashant SinghTriumph to unveil new Bonnies on 28th this month?
- 2015-10-28 11:45:29Prashant SinghTriumph introduces all new 2016 Bonneville motorcycles
- 2016-02-22 11:53:57Prashant SinghTriumph India showcases the new Bonneville range at the IBW 2016
- 2016-02-26 11:57:16Prashant SinghThe 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber spied again