Triumph Motorcycles India to organize ‘Ride for Freedom’ this Independence Day
Snapshot: Triumph Motorcycles has once again partnered with Smile Foundation for a noble cause of supporting the Girl Child Education
India’s 70th Independence Day is just a couple of days away and the iconic British Motorcycle manufacturer, Triumph Motorcycles has once again partnered with Smile Foundation for a noble cause of supporting the Girl Child Education. Working towards children healthcare, women empowerment, education and their livelihood, Smile Foundation is a national level development organisation which every year benefits over 400,000 children along with their families. To take the next supporting step, riders joining this ride can even donate to Smile Foundation. The British motorcycle maker will be organising a ride this Independence Day, ‘Ride for Freedom’ which will be held across the country in twelve cities where Triumph Motorcycles India currently operates its dealerships.
Organising this ride and supporting the cause, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, MD, Triumph Motorcycles India said, “Education empowers freedom and India will become a free empowered country only when its girls are rightfully educated and protected. Triumph Motorcycles’ ‘Ride for Freedom’ is a pledge, which we took last year along with our partner Smile Foundation to support Girl Child Education. We received a good response through our riders and we believe it will be even better this year.” Mr. Sumbly further commented, “To commemorate the 70th year of free India, Triumph Motorcycles owners will hit the tarmac to pledge for this noble cause and together we shall contribute towards providing elementary education to the girl child and subsequently for a better future.”
We think you'd like...
- 2016-06-20 16:18:16Prashant SinghTriumph Motorcycles to settle down its plant in Haryana instead of Karnataka
- 2016-09-23 11:37:41Prashant SinghTriumph’s 13th Indian dealership now open in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- 2014-10-22 13:56:09Sunny SoralTriumph Street Triple Rx – Daytona’s Tail & Street’s Bug Eyes!!!
- 2015-09-17 15:01:24Prashant SinghTriumph Motorcycles Fined for delaying Street Triple's recall in USA
- 2016-05-26 13:46:36Neeraj Jha2016 New Triumph Street Triple spotted testing