Triumph to unveil new Bonnies on 28th this month?
Snapshot: We assume the three motorcycles should include a cheaper version of the Bonneville T100, a cafГ© racer based on Bonneville and the new 2016 Bonnie itself.
Triumph motorcycles has been extensively testing new range of motorcycles and according to the on-going reports the British motorcycle maker is all set to unveil three new motorcycle on 28th of this month. We assume the three motorcycles should be a cheaper version of the Bonneville T100, a café racer based on Bonneville and the new 2016 Bonnie itself. While also a bobber based on Bonnevile T100 was spied in fresh air near the Triumph’s R&D facility in Spain. So we expect that Triumph Motorcycles will come up with the bobber version soon.
The new Bonnie range is seen having equipped with an all new liquid cooled unit, it is clearly visible from the images that the unit is equipped with a fully functional cooling fins and a radiator mounted just behind the front wheel. It is assumed that the bike might be routing the coolant through the tubular frames as coolant hoses are not seen anywhere on the bike.
Though the motorcycle is registered having the same 865cc capacity of engine, but a liquid-cooled engine suggests a bump in displacement. The Bonneville rolls on new set of tires as well, it utilizes a 150/70 R17 Pirelli Phantom SportsComp at the rear – up from a 130/70 on the current bike. And the front wheel is 18-inches in diameter instead of 19, with a 100/90 R18 tire. What do you think, share your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-25 11:22:26Sunny SoralTriumph Celebrates 1st Indian Anniversary with a stunning build by Rajputana Customs
- 2015-04-30 11:57:49Prashant Singh2016 Triumph Bonneville spotted testing
- 2015-05-25 16:03:41Sunny SoralTriumph shows Custom Bonneville at Bike Shed London with Barbour International
- 2015-07-21 17:32:09Prashant SinghTriumph Scrambler from Jurassic World up for Auction
- 2015-10-13 12:39:39Sunny SoralVideo - Triumph begins Teasing 2016 Bonneville, may be Liquid Cooled!
- 2015-10-28 11:45:29Prashant SinghTriumph introduces all new 2016 Bonneville motorcycles
- 2016-01-19 11:12:37Prashant SinghTriumph Motorcycles commences the bookings of the 2016 Bonneville range
- 2016-02-22 11:53:57Prashant SinghTriumph India showcases the new Bonneville range at the IBW 2016
- 2016-02-26 11:57:16Prashant SinghThe 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber spied again