TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
Snapshot: TVS BMW G310R will be priced aggressively to rival against the likes of Kawasaki Z250, Ninja 300, Yamaha R3 and KTM Duke 390
The most awaited 300cc bike of the year 2016, G-310R had recently made its debut at the Auto Expo 2016. Fresh new looks, brand new engine and manageable performance sit as the crux of the product. This bike has been specially developed by BMW Motorrad and will be manufactured by TVS Motor Company. As mentioned on the official website of the Company, this upcoming naked street is likely to launch by festive season of 2016. So who will it compete against? The new G-310R will go head to head against the KTM Duke 390, Kawasaki Z250, Yamaha R3 and Ninja 300.
The new G 310 R will be powered by a 4 stroke, 313cc, water-cooled, single cylinder engine that is capable of producing a maximum power output of 34 hp at 9,500 rpm and 28 Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. Power to the rear wheel is carried out by 6-speed transmission. These power figures help this naked street to reach a Company claimed top speed of 145Kmph. Visually, it took its design cues from its elder sibling S1000R like muscular tank, sporty single piece headlamps and handlebars, LED Tail lights and sports-cast aluminium wheels with 110/70 R17 front and 150/60 R17 rear tyre and disc brakes at front and rear with ABS as standard.
As mentioned earlier, this upcoming motorcycle will be manufactured locally, which will help the company to put an aggressive price tag of somewhere between Rs 2.20 to Rs 2.30 lakh. And if it is priced correctly, and we are sure it will be, it will create a massive stir in the domestic market.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11Prashant SinghBMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41Prashant SinghBMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05Neeraj JhaTVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06Neeraj JhaVideo: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10Prashant SinghBMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13Neeraj JhaBMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15Prashant SinghBMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22Neeraj JhaBMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03Neeraj JhaOptional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06Prashant SinghBMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017