- TVS will introduce three scooters in UAE - Wego, Ntorq, and Jupiter.
- TVS will also launch the Apache RR 310 & Apache RTR 200 4V in Dubai.
- The flagship products TVS HLX 150 and HLX 125 will also be introduced.
TVS Motor Company Enters UAE; Inaugurates New Flagship Showroom
Snapshot: TVS Motor Company marquee showroom in Dubai, spread across 2700 sq ft, is located at Sheikh Zayed Road and will have spare parts and service facility as well.
TVS Motor Company has forayed into the Middle East by announcing a new distribution association with Al Yousuf MC. Inaugurating a new marquee showroom in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates which is spread across 2700 sq ft, is located at Sheikh Zayed Road and will offer a wide range of two-wheelers along with spare parts and service facility. The company will launch TVS Apache RR 310, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition in Dubai.
TVS will also be offering vehicles in the delivery segment in the UAE. In addition, it will also sell three scooters - TVS Ntorq 125, TVS Jupiter and TVS Wego - in Dubai through its showroom. It is the first-of-its-kind facility for the company in this region. The company has also planned to offer its flagship global products such as TVS HLX 150 and HLX 125 in the personal commuter segment in the Middle Eastern market. The HLX series has already crossed 10 Lakh sales milestones across the world. Mr. R Dilip, Executive Vice President - International Business, TVS Motor Company, thanked Al Yousuf MC, a subsidiary of Al Yousuf LLC, for collaborating with TVS. He said that Al Yousuf MC has a rich experience in Dubai.
Dilip further added that the new showroom in Dubai will help the company in the consolidation of its presence in the Middle East. The location of the showroom in the prominent automobile hub of Dubai along with spare parts and service facility will help in fulfilling the diverse requirements of customers in the region. Ahmad Al Yousuf, Chief Executive Officer, Al Yousuf LLC, was of the view that technology and quality prowess of TVS Motor Company, in association with widespread network presence of Al Yousuf, will have a positive impact in the UAE market.
Related car news
- 04-09-2019 Autoportal Team TVS Motor Company Registers 16.5 Percent Decline in August 2...
- 13-03-2019 Naveen Kumar TVS calls Apache RR 310 Owners for a Complimentary Update
- 14-12-2018 Autoportal Team TVS Rolls Out 50,000 unit of BMW 310cc Motorcycle Range
- 18-08-2017 Prashant Singh TVS Motor Company patents the design of Apache RR 310GS
- 05-05-2017 Anurag Busi TVS tops Customer Satisfaction Index again; Honda closes on...
- 28-10-2016 Anurag Busi TVS Motor Company grows by 21%
- Most Popular