Twin-cylinder KTM Duke 800 spy images out
Snapshot: The German publication has named the bike as Duke 800 but since going by the KTMвЂ™s way of naming their motorcycles, this one could be named as Duke 790 or even Duke 890.
Recently we came across the spy images of KTM’s all new Duke 800 surfacing over the internet, folks at Adventure Rider website “advrider.com” uploaded these images showcasing the all new parallel-twin cylinder KTM Duke 800. The German publication has named the bike as Duke 800 but since going by the KTM’s way of naming their motorcycles, this one could be named as Duke 790 or even Duke 890.
KTM’s President and CEO Stefan Pierer has hinted in the past that they are working on new twin cylinder 500cc and 800cc motorcycles, that are suited for Indian motorcycle market. Since the spyshots of the same are out we assume we won’t have to wait long to witness the launch of the same in our home market. From the images it is clearly visible that the new 800 doesn’t vary much from the Duke 690 in terms of looks and is clearly meant to be placed in between the Duke 690 and Super Duke 1290. Space between both these motorcycles was empty from a long time since KTM discontinued the old 990 Super Duke. Presently nothing can be said regarding the pricing of the same in India, but for sure Bajaj is good at blowing the competitors off when it comes to the pricing.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-12-01 17:49:13Sunny SoralSpied - KTM Duke 390 upgrade for 2016!!
- 2015-04-13 13:09:28Prashant SinghKTM 200 Duke turned into a scrambler by Caf?© Nomads
- 2015-08-20 11:42:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto takes serious action against the malicious post on Facebook
- 2015-08-27 14:09:41Prashant SinghKTM introduced the quarter-litre Duke and RC in the Indonesian market
- 2016-05-06 19:31:48Neeraj JhaGame changers: 10 bikes that changed the way we ride