UM Motorcycle India resumes booking for Renegade Series
Snapshot: UM Motorcycle has reopened the booking for its most anticipated Renegade series bikes in India.
American Two-wheeler manufacturer, UM Motorcycle has resumed the booking for its Renegade range of Motorcycle in the domestic market. As per Company, buyers booking bikes in the second phase will receive their motorcycle in August 2016. UM Motorcycle has launched its Renegade SportS and Commando at recently held Auto Expo, priced at Rs 1.49 lakh and 1.59 lakh ( both ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
Customers booked their bike in the first round will get their respective bikes in June. In order to expand its network, UM Motorcycle will set up 25 dealerships across the country. The Company is also planning to offer its third product, Renegade Classic to Indian market soon. Technically, Both bikes draw with power from a single-cylinder, 279cc, water-cooled, engine that is capable of producing a maximum power of 25 bhp at 8,500rpm along with a peak torque of 21.8Nm at 7,000rpm, its engine is mated to a six-speed transmission.
Both bikes will rival against the likes of Royal Enfield, Bajaj Avenger 220 Street, and 220 Cruise, and judging by the looks and engine specs, Bajaj and Royal Enfield might soon face some serious heat from these Renegade series. For its Indian operation, UM motorcycle has entered into a partnership with Lohia Auto.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-11 10:55:29Arjit GargUM Renegade Commando to be launched at 1.25 lakh
- 2016-03-10 11:27:12Prashant SinghUM to start Renegade range deliveries by mid-May in India
- 2016-04-05 19:10:07Prashant SinghUM Motorcycles crosses 1000 bookings milestone in two months
- 2016-07-14 16:29:13Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles enters Gurgaon; Opens third Dealership
- 2016-08-17 14:42:16Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles plans to bring two new Bikes