UM Motorcycles crosses 1000 bookings milestone in two months
Snapshot: The company introduced three motorcycles all from the Renegade range including Renegade Sport S, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Classic at the AutoExpo 2016
The American motorcycle builder, UM Motorcycles, officially commenced their Indian innings at the AutoExpo 2016 when the company launched their Renegade range starting at a competitive price of Rs 1.49 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The company introduced three motorcycles all from the Renegade range including Renegade Sport S, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Classic. From the recent official reports, UM Motorcycles has already crossed more than 1,000 bookings in 2 months of the Renegade series launch.
All the motorcycles underpins the same 283cc water-cooled single-cylinder engine at heart that churns out 24bhp of maximum power and 21.4Nm of peak torque. All of the Renegade series motorcycles competes directly against the offerings from Royal Enfield and Mahindra Mojo 300. Initially the company has targeted selling 3,000 motorcycles a month and for the same the company has shared its plans of opening 25 dealerships across Indian cities very soon. The delivers of the initial lot of motorcycles will commence by June end. Stay tuned as Bikeportal brings you more updates on the same and till then don’t forget to type in your view in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-11 10:55:29Arjit GargUM Renegade Commando to be launched at 1.25 lakh
- 2016-03-10 11:27:12Prashant SinghUM to start Renegade range deliveries by mid-May in India
- 2016-05-16 12:55:56Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycle India resumes booking for Renegade Series
- 2016-07-14 16:29:13Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles enters Gurgaon; Opens third Dealership
- 2016-08-17 14:42:16Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles plans to bring two new Bikes