Updated KTM 390 Duke Spied in Austria
Snapshot: The Austria based motorcycle manufacturing firm, KTM is all set to launch its new generation 390 Duke and same has been spotted in Austria.
The 2017 390 Duke is expected to make its official world appearance at the upcoming international motorcycle show, EICMA 2016. The bike was earlier spied in Pune and those spy shots revealed that the bike will carry a host of updates from head to toe. The new image popped out from an international source, VisorDown has shown the bike in fully undisguised form. The new generation 390 Duke has been designed taking inspiration from the big 1290 SuperDuke as the headlights are now sleeker and sharper just like the latter and also the rear sub-frame and tail section reminds of the 1290 SuperDuke. So over-all the new 390 Duke is all ready to blow the world away with its new jaw dropping design.
Looks aside, the 2017 390 Duke will also receive a bunch of electronics updates and a more efficient, smoother engine. The engine will also comply with the strict Euro4 emission norms. Some of our trusted sources suggest the bike is expected to be upgraded with an all new ride-by-wire throttle input setup that will take the riding experience on the new generation 390 Duke to a whole new level. Stay tuned to Bikeportal as we bring you more updates on the same. In the meantime you can send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-19 20:15:59Udit VishalKTM organised Orange Day at BIC
- 2014-11-14 12:37:16Sunny SoralKTM taking their Tiny but Mighty Hooligan Duke 390 to USA!
- 2014-12-05 11:27:33Sunny SoralMore Splendid Photo's of Kunka KTM 200 Duke T Concept!!!
- 2015-02-16 13:24:01Sunny SoralUtterly Insane Scrambler Concept of Duke 390 by Holographic Hammer
- 2015-02-19 13:04:10Sunny SoralKTM Upgrades the 2015 Duke 390 with Slipper Clutch and more Goodies
- 2015-04-10 17:46:53Prashant SinghKTM Duke 390 may receive a facelift
- 2015-07-08 15:31:32Sunny SoralFirst Ride Review - Benelli TNT 300, a Tiny Little Fun Machine!
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke
- 2016-03-10 14:40:01Prashant SinghThe 2017 KTM 390 Duke spied getting tested in Spain
- 2016-07-06 13:45:23Prashant Singh2017 KTM 390 Duke rendered by Valerio Polifroni
- 2016-07-06 17:47:36Neeraj JhaNew 2017 KTM Duke 390 Rendered
- 2016-09-14 12:10:57Prashant SinghVideo - 2017 KTM 390 Duke Spied Up Real Close - All Details Revealed!