Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
Snapshot: The G 310R is the first bike from BMW and TVS Partnership; expected to launch by the end of 2016.
The first product from the technological collaboration of TVS and BMW Company, the G310R has been spied testing on Indian roads indicating its arrival in Indian bike market soon. Captured by Chris Calvin, you can see the test mule is been tested without any camouflages wearing Blue metallic paint. The bike is expected to get two more colour option- White metallic colour and Black.
The G310R has been developed by BMW Motorrad and will be locally manufactured by TVS motor Company. Powering its motor is a powerful liquid cooled, single cylinder, 313cc engine that is capable of producing a maximum power output of 33.4bhp at 9,500 rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 7,500rpm. Its engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox transmission. With these specifications, it will compete against KTM Duke 390, Benelli TNT300 and Kawasaki Z250.
It also comes with other notable features such as upside down forks and mono-shock suspension at front and rear, respectively. It gets a wide single-piece handlebar, muscular tank with shrouds and rear LED section. Deceleration power comes with a 300mm disc at front with radial mounted 4-piston calliper and at the rear it has a 240mm disc at rear with 2-piston calliper which is fitted with dual channelled ABS (Anti-braking system) as standard.
As per company official website, the bike is expected to arrive in Q4 of 2016 with a speculated price tag of between Rs 2.30 lakh to Rs 2.40 lakh, and at this price it will surely create a massive stir in Indian bike market.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11Prashant SinghBMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41Prashant SinghBMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22Neeraj JhaTVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05Neeraj JhaTVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10Prashant SinghBMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13Neeraj JhaBMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15Prashant SinghBMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22Neeraj JhaBMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03Neeraj JhaOptional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06Prashant SinghBMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017