Video - Yamaha MT-15/MT Slash to make its debut soon.
Snapshot: It will be basically be the naked version of the famous R15 version 2.0
It’s been a long time since speculations about Yamaha’s new 150cc street fighter has been surfacing on the internet. Finally Yamaha Motor Company, Thailand has teased a video featuring the new MT-15. According to the information, MT-15 will make its debut at the 32nd Thailand International Motor Expo 2015 on December 1st.
It will be basically be the naked version of the famous R15 version 2.0, as both will be sharing the same 150cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine that churns out 17bhp of max power at 8,500rpm and 15Nm of peak torque at 7,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission, and apart from engine it will be sharing some other components too.
Reports suggest that the bike will be launched first in Thailand and then will make way to the Indonesian bike market. It will be called as Yamaha M-Slaz instead of MT-15, and the company has used a tagline, “Slash Your Darkness” for its naked street-fighter. We don’t expect that Yamaha Motors India will launch the same in India any time soon. It is priced at around THB 85,000 which is equivalent to INR 1.58 lakh.
We are attaching the video below for you to see, don’t forget to type in your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-21 17:07:38Udit VishalYamaha Introduces YZF R15 Version 2.0 in new colors
- 2014-04-28 17:27:16Syed Shiraz ShahYamaha R25 caught on road
- 2014-04-30 19:23:17Udit VishalYamaha R25 Spied again in Indonesia
- 2015-05-12 14:48:01Arjit GargYamaha YZF-R15 and YZF-R25 special editions launched in Indonesia
- 2015-09-16 12:48:50Prashant SinghYamaha MT15 spied getting tested in Thailand
- 2015-09-18 16:21:41Prashant SinghYamaha Motors India Launches the original R15 Version back again, named as YZF R15-S
- 2016-02-12 11:24:38Prashant SinghYamaha YZF R15v3.0 cought getting tested on Indonesian roads
- 2016-02-22 11:23:30Prashant SinghYamaha introduces the YZF-R15 V2.0 in new colours and a higher price tag
- 2016-09-19 11:51:01Prashant SinghNext gen Yamaha YZF-R15 to get more power and ABS