Yamaha announces acceossories for YZF-R25
Snapshot: Yamaha announces to introduce accessories for the R25 in Indonesia
The YZF-R25 is quite a hit in Indonesia, and Yamaha has introduced 15 new accessories for this bike for enhancing its looks as well as performance. Amongst the goodies are a Sakura full exhaust system, ECU remap by Daytona and some modified body panels. Interestingly, Yamaha also offers 13 additional accessories for the YZF-R15 in Indonesia including a similar exhaust system and ECU remap.
The R25 is the latest entrant in the quarter-litre motorcycle segment, which will aim at the likes of Kawasaki Ninja and Honda CBR250R, once it reaches Indian shores. Powered by a 250cc, twin-pot water-cooled motor, the R25 has 36 horses and 22.1 Nm of torque in reserve. Yamaha India has recently brought a few units of the R25, as rumored, to commence local testing of this model in India and if this is true, then we can expect it to reach the company outlets around this year's festive season.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-19 10:51:20Udit VishalYamaha YZF-R25 boasts redline at 14,000 RPM!
- 2014-05-20 13:45:20Udit VishalYamaha launches YZF-R25 in Indonesia
- 2014-05-23 13:50:21Divyanshu BooraYamaha YZF R25 breaks records in Indonesian market
- 2014-06-05 23:13:18Udit VishalYamaha YZF-R25 hit track in Japan
- 2014-06-12 12:48:12Udit VishalYamaha YZF-R25 special edition is inspired from MotoGP's YZR-M1
- 2014-09-08 12:39:41BikePortal TeamCan India duplicate the Yamaha's R25 Indonesia's success?
- 2015-05-15 16:22:00Sunny SoralSpied - Yamaha YZF-R3 testing in India