Yamaha Introduces YZF R15 Version 2.0 in new colors
Snapshot: Yamaha has introduced the YZF R15 in version 2.0 with new color schemes
Yamaha has introduced the YZF R15 in version 2.0 with new color schemes. The company has refreshed the product with introduction of 4 new colours- Raring Red, Invincible Black, Racing Blue and Grid Gold with revised graphics but no mechanical changes to its powertrain. The most dazzling color theme out of the new offerings is the Grid Gold whose body color is black with alloy wheels in golden paint.
The motorcycle continues to be powered with a 150cc, 4-valve, single-cylinder engine that produces 17 BHP and 15 Nm of torque. The bike sits on a perimeter frame with telescopic suspension at front and mono-shock setup at rear. No doubt, the R15 looks a class apart with its aggressive styling and typical race-type seating position and not to forget, serves an unmatched level of ride and handling in its segment. The new models are priced at-
Raring Red/ Invincible Black- Rs. 110,003/-
Racing Blue/ Grid Gold- Rs. 112,924/-
(All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi).
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-28 17:27:16Syed Shiraz ShahYamaha R25 caught on road
- 2014-04-30 19:23:17Udit VishalYamaha R25 Spied again in Indonesia
- 2015-05-12 14:48:01Arjit GargYamaha YZF-R15 and YZF-R25 special editions launched in Indonesia
- 2015-09-16 12:48:50Prashant SinghYamaha MT15 spied getting tested in Thailand
- 2015-09-18 16:21:41Prashant SinghYamaha Motors India Launches the original R15 Version back again, named as YZF R15-S
- 2015-11-25 12:29:11Prashant SinghVideo - Yamaha MT-15/MT Slash to make its debut soon.
- 2016-02-12 11:24:38Prashant SinghYamaha YZF R15v3.0 cought getting tested on Indonesian roads
- 2016-02-22 11:23:30Prashant SinghYamaha introduces the YZF-R15 V2.0 in new colours and a higher price tag
- 2016-09-19 11:51:01Prashant SinghNext gen Yamaha YZF-R15 to get more power and ABS