Yamaha launches 2015 YZF-R1 & R1M in India at INR 22.34 lakhs & INR 29.43 lakhs respectively
Snapshot: 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 and the 2015 R1M are available in India as seen on the India Yamaha MotorвЂ™s website
2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 and the 2015 R1M are available in India as seen on the India Yamaha Motor’s website starting from INR 22.34 lakhs for YZF-R1 and INR 29.43 lakhs for R1M. The 2015 R1 is available in two color schemes (Racing Blue and Racing Red) and the R1M will only be there in (Silver Blu Carbon)
These machines are powered by a liquid-cooled, parallel four-cylinder 998 cc engine that churns out whopping 200bhp at 13,500 rpm and 112.4 Nm of torque at 11,500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. The dimensions of both the motorcycles are common, they measure 2,055 mm in length, 690 mm in width, 1,150 mm in height and 1,405 mm in wheelbase. Both these bikes also share the same ground clearance that is 130mm.
The R1M weighs 1kg more than the R1 even after being equipped with carbon-fiber fairings, R1 weighs 199kgs and R1M weighs 200kgs. Rubber behind the R1 is 190/55 while R1M rolls on a fatter 200/55 tire. Both of the machines shares the same 120/70 unit on 17-inch rims at the front.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 11:52:58Sunny SoralFIM Homologates Ducati, Yamaha, Aprilia and BMW's 2015 Hyperbikes
- 2015-02-25 10:46:21Sunny SoralMega Gallery - 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 World Endurance Bike is a Sublime Beauty
- 2015-11-30 14:27:15Prashant SinghRossi wins the 2015 Monster Energy Monza Rally
- 2015-12-16 19:25:37Prashant SinghValentino Rossi The Game, to be launched next year
- 2016-05-23 14:31:12Neeraj JhaJorge Lorenzo beats Marques to Italian MotoGP win